Emergency Apparatus Photos
Rock Hill Volunteer Fire Department - Rock Hill, NY
Here is a list of our emergency apparatus and photos of each.
- 1: Pierce Enforcer Pumper
- 2: Pierce Pumper
- 3: Pierce International Tanker
- 4: Pierce Enforcer Heavy Rescue
- 5: GMC Road Rescue
- 6: Dodge 2500 Brush Truck
- 7: Ford Fire Police Van
- 8: GMC Yukon -- Fire Chief vehicle
- 9: GMC Yukon -- Assistant Fire Chief vehicle
- 10: 1974 Seagrave Pumper (antique -
not in service). Called "The Frog" --This classic was the first custom-built fire truck ordered new from the manufacturer for a Sullivan County Fire Department. It is 4-wheel drive and it began our tradition of lime green trucks.
- 11: Fleet of all emergency vehicles